Sunday, August 17, 2008

Let's talk about what happens when I go to the grocery store.
When I go to the grocery store I am inspired to cook dinner.  
We have milk in the morning and milk for the nightly bowl of cereal before bed.  
Lunches for school can be packed before we go to bed instead of delivered to school midmorning. 
I set out after school snacks instead of going to Sonic and homework gets done quicker.
I have a feeling of well being when I open the refrigerator or pantry to see that we have what we need.
I am very likely to eat lunch at home and get more done around the house. 
We have healthy choices for every meal.   
We save a great deal of money by not eating out.  
We are all much much happier

Let's talk about why it is mentally so difficult to get to the grocery store.
Anyone?

No comments: